Aqueous rapid hot water systems are suitable for anyone with electric water heating who has ever worried about the amount of water and time wasted while running taps to draw hot water from typical large heating and storage cylinders.
The ruggedly constructed Aqueous systems eliminate delay because they position water heating right next to the point of use.
- Compact 6 L capacity
- 1 kw heating element for rapid heat up
- Variable thermostat control allowing water temperature selection between 30°C and 75°C
- Patented glass lined tank for long life
- High Impact resistant ABS body
- Polyurethane insulation for excellent heat preservation
- Over temperature, over pressure and run dry protection
- Combination pressure relief valve and non-return valve
|Compact size||305mm x 305mm x 304mm|
|Rated Voltage||12v (13.3A)|
|Water inlet and outlet||size 1/2 bsp|