The Fullriver Deep Cycle battery uses a different chemistry for the plates ‘active paste material, and a slightly stronger acid. This chemistry allows for a much longer life in deep cycle applications with only a slight reduction in maximum power output. Proven in Australia. Trailer Camper Australia have sold Full River batteries for 4 years and have enjoyed excellent results in life span and a near nil return rate. Our harsh Australian environment is no problem for this reliable Fullriver AGM Deep Cycle battery which is ideal for Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Trailers, Boats and 4WD's.
Deep Cycle refers to applications that typically discharge 60 to 70% or more of the battery capacity. An automotive battery is an SLI battery (Starting, Lighting & ignition). Its plates are designed to deliver maximum power for a short duration. Starting an engine typically discharges an SLI battery 3% or less. When an SLI battery is used in a deep cycle application or in a vehicle with heavy accessory loads, the battery life will be shortened proportionally to how deeply and frequently it is discharged.
Fullriver DC120-12B features
• Superior Deep Cycle Design
• High Power Density
• Thick Plates and High-density
• Active Material
• Applications - Golf/NEV/Utility Vehicles, Aerial Work Platforms/Access, Floor Machine, Material Handing, Construction, 4wd, Caravan, Camper Trailer, Boats & Motor homes
• Positive and negative plates in lead tin calcium alloy
• Separators in low resistance microporous glass fiber.The electrolyte is absorbed within this material,preventing acid spills in case of accidental damage
• Case and lid in ABS material, highly resistant to shock and vibration
• Terminal with brass insert for maximum conductivity and with high compression grommet for long life
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve prevents ingress of at