Flat panel satellite antennas take up a great deal less space on the roof of your van leaving you with more choices for the exact location on your roof in between solar panels and air conditioners. They offer higher signal gain than equivalent size offset round type satellite TV dishes and move on 3 axis. The complete head of the antenna simply adjusts automatically for you and the automatic skew feature will also improve the signal quality to assist you further.
The SatKing Pro Max can receive both DVBS and DVBS2 transponders (SD & HD MPEG4), this means the it can actually tune to all transponders available on both Optus C1 and D3.
The SatKing Pro Max Fully automatic motorised satellite TV dish system is the most advanced system on the Australian market, utilising the latest in flat panel antenna design. This motorised satellite system suits Foxtel and VAST satellite TV. The unit has dual LNB outputs to suit twin tuner STB’s like Foxtel IQ/Austar MyStar and VAST twin tuner receivers.
The SatKing Pro Max is precision made for Australian conditions, it is rugged in construction with all main drive gears being metal for long life. The unit is backed with a 3 year Australian warranty.
Why not pair this awesome product with one of our twin tuner set top boxes. Check out the ALTECH UEC DSD4291RV.
- Fully automatic self-aligning
- Pre-programmed to receive VAST and Foxtel/Austar
- Australia wide coverage (excluding the tip of Cape York)
- Flat panel design offers the most compact size with big performance
- Dual output LNB as standard to suit twin tuner STB's
- Built-in 24 channel GPS to find satellites fast
- Not affected by wind
- Last position memory save on search times
- Suitable for caravan, motor home, motor vehicle and camping use
- Automatic retraction when you exceed 10KPH, unit must be powered
- Automatic LNB skew
- Powerful DC motors with metal gears
- Can be self-installed, detailed instructions and roof mount included
- 3 year warranty
- 1300 number help line (with no answering machine)
- Made for harsh Australian conditions
- Requires less roof area than conventional dish antennas with a big arm, so that you can position the unit where you want on the roof
Dimensions: 520 x 600 x 274 mm
Controller Dimensions: 175x175x43 mm
Operating temperature range: -30°C to 60°C
LNB L.O: Dual Output
LNB output: 10700
LNB input frequency: 11.75 - 12.75 GHz
LNB output frequency: 950 - 2150 MHz
Antenna Adjustment Range
Elevation: 5° - 90°
Skew: -60° ~+60°
Satellite Searching Time
Searching time: 80 Seconds (Average)
Last position search time: 20 Seconds (Average)
Input Voltage: DC 12 or 24V auto selection
Voltage Range: 10.5v – 30.0v
Consumption: 40 Watts in search mode
Consumption: 4 Watts in standby mode